Color Coded Challenge 2013
Hosted by: My Reader’s Block
Between January 1 and December 31 2013 read one book from each of the following categories…
- A book with “Blue” or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title.
- A book with “Red” or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgandy, etc) in the title.
- A book with “Yellow” or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.) in the title.
- A book with “Green” or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title.
- A book with “Brown” or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title.
- A book with “Black” or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title.
- A book with “White” or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc) in the title.
- A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
- A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
Click here to see the original post from My Reader’s Block with the link up to join and official rules!
My List of books:
- Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Cruz (Goodreads)
- Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings #1) by Jackson Pearce (Goodreads)
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (Goodreads)
- The Emerald Tablet (Legends of Amun Ra, #1) by Joshua Silverman (Goodreads)
- When Copper Suns Fall (Lost Immortals #1) by KaSonndra Leigh (Goodreads)
- Black Moon (Paige Tailor #1) by Jessica McQuay (Goodreads)
- Snow White Sorrow by Cameron Jace (Goodreads)
- When Silver Moons Rise (Lost Immortals, #2) by KaSonndra Leigh (Goodreads)
- Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale #1) by Alexia Purdy(Goodreads)
*I will continue to update this post throughout the year as I complete the books. You can find this (and all my other challenge posts) under the menu: 2013 challenges.
Enjoy your reading and good luck with any challenges you may be entering this year!